Wild Coast Beach Cottage
Port St Johns - SELF CATERING
The Wild Coast Beach Cottage is situated in Mpande Bay and can accommodate up to 20 people. The cottage is ideally located close to the beach which is perfect for walks, fishing, bird watching, swimming and even cycling. It is one of only 3 cottages in Mpande Bay.
The main area features a lounge, dining/games room, kitchen, scullery, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom (shower, basin & toilet), and an enclosed veranda with 4 beds. The outside area features 2 wooden chalets, a rondawel, an outside bathroom and a spacious wooden deck, half of which is under cover.
Leading through the heart of the Xhosa culture, there are rural villages and stunning landscapes offering a look into a culture far removed from the busy life of the ordinary South African. This is a perfect spot for family holidays.
3 x Standard Rooms
2 x Wooden Chalets
- 3 separate bedrooms situated in the main house.
- Each bedroom has a double bed, and is equipped with all linen and towels.
- 1 communal bathroom featuring toilet, shower and basin.
1 x Rondawel
- 2 en-suite wooden chalets, with a Queen size bed.
- Sleeps 2 adults per chalet.
- All linen & towels are provided, with an en-suite bathroom in each chalet.
- 1 Rondawel with twin beds, sleeps 2 adults comfortably.
- All linen and towels are provided.
- Separate outside bathroom (toilet, basin & shower) and extra toilet.
Starting from R2000.00 per night for the whole cottage.
Please contact us for a detailed quote.
All linen and towels are provided.
Pet friendly with prior notice.
The cottage is rented out as a whole, rooms are not rented out individually.