Wild Coast Beach Cottage
Port St Johns - SELF CATERING
Fully booked from 11-Dec-2021 to the 8-Jan-2022
The Wild Coast Beach Cottage is located at Mpande Bay and can accommodate up to 20 people. The cottage is ideally located close to the beach which is perfect for walks, fishing, bird watching, swimming and even cycling. It is one of only 3 cottages at Mpande Bay.
The main area features a lounge, dining/games room, kitchen, scullery, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom (shower, basin & toilet), and an enclosed verandah with 4 beds. The outside area features 2 wooden en suite chalets, a rondawel, an outside bathroom and a spacious wooden deck, half of which is under cover.
Leading through the heart of the Xhosa culture, there are rural villages and stunning landscapes offering a look into a culture far removed from the busy life of the ordinary South African. This is a perfect spot for family holidays.
3 x Standard Rooms
- 3 separate bedrooms situated in the main house.
- 2 bedrooms have a double bed, and one with 2 single beds -equipped with all linen and towels.
- 1 communal bathroom featuring toilet, shower and basin.
2 x Wooden Chalets
- 2 en-suite wooden chalets, with a Queen size bed.
- Sleeps 2 adults per chalet.
- All linen & towels are provided, with an en-suite bathroom in each chalet.
1 x Rondawel
- 1 Rondawel with twin beds, sleeps 2 adults comfortably.
- All linen and towels are provided.
- Separate outside bathroom (toilet, basin & shower) and extra toilet.
Starting from R2200.00 per night for the whole cottage.
Please contact us for a detailed quote.
All linen and towels are provided.
Pet friendly with prior notice.
The cottage is rented out as a whole, rooms are not rented out individually.